Liver Transplantation Unit
The unit is one of the unique units that provide health care in accordance with the latest systems and advanced methods. The unit is responsible for the treatment and treatment of patients with hepatic failure, hepatocellular carcinoma, pancreatic ducts and bile ducts.
A - Liver surgery
- Liver transplantation (the only radical solution for patients with hepatic failure).
- Resection of liver tumors and the spread of other tumors of the abdomen (tumors of the colon and ovaries).
- Removal of parasitic liver bags and bloody tumors (blood cells).
B - pancreatic surgery
- Resection of cancerous and benign pancreatic tumors.
- Pancreatic sutures and treatment of chronic pancreatitis.
- Pancreatic eradication with preservation of the duodenum and hernia.
- Undertaking of invasive surgeries for patients with advanced pancreatic tumors (non-nephrectomy).
C) Gallbladder surgery and bile ducts
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
- Cancellation of cancerous tumors.
- Treatment of narrow bile ducts.
- The eradication of tumors of cancerous bile ducts of all kinds.
- Treatment of bile duct injuries after surgery.
The unit provides its services 24 hours a day to all patients through a highly qualified medical team.