The Neurosurgery Unit offers many treatment services to patients
- Strokes include (brain clots and brain hemorrhages).
- Cases of epilepsy and convulsions of all kinds.
- Migraines and headaches of all kinds.
- Musculoskeletal diseases (genetic and acquired)
Peripheral neuropathies, neuroscience and scleroderma
- Motor diseases: Parkinson's disease (Parkinson's disease)
- Pediatric Neurology.
- Urination (in children and adults).
- Disorders of consciousness.
- Diseases associated with aging.
The unit has the following capabilities
First: The unit of neuroscience includes:
- Computer Electrocardiography.
- Computer and computer neuroscience.
- Botox injections into muscle tissues (eg in cerebral palsy in children).
Second: Department of hypnosis for the patients of the unit.
Third: Follow-up of cases of brain and nerves requiring intensive care.