Batterjee Education and Training Academy (BETA) is proud to announce the holding of
3rd BMC Infection Prevention and Healthcare Epidemiology Training Course to be held on 24-27 October 2018 at BETA City Campus (Gate-9), Saudi German Hospital-Jeddah.
This course is a practical course that teaches infection prevention and hospital epidemiology in a practical manner (e.g., case scenarios, workshops, group discussions, and more).
The course will be given by distinguished speakers practically involved in this field!
The seats are very limited. So please confirm your registration before the slots are completed.
Details of the event as follows:
1) Course Director: Dr. Muhammad A. Halwani | Assistant Professor and Consultant in Infection Control
2) Date : 24-27 October 2018
3) Time : 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
4) Venue : BETA City Campus, Gate - 9 (Beside Home Care)
Saudi German Hospital-Jeddah
Batterjee Street, Al-Zahra Disctrict
5) Accreditation : 25 CME Hours
6) Target Audience : Infection control practitioners
Fellows who are new to the field of Infection Control
7) Registration Fees :
Physician: 1600 SR
Non-Physician: 1400 SR
Non-Physician: 1800 SR
(12% Special discount for Fellows and Residents)
8) For Registration and Cash payment: Mr. Ali, BETA Finance, Gate - 9 (Beside Home Care)
Saudi German Hospital - Jeddah
9) In regards to pay through bank, please find the Bank account in the Registration Form and send us the copy of bank receipt and filled-up registration form to the
(Whatsup): 0533163294 to confirm your registration.
|Event Date||10-24-2018 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||10-27-2018 5:00 pm|