Accreditation: 24 CME hours
Dr. Hamdy RadwanPT, MS, PhD, CMPProfessor and Director of the Transitional DPT,Winston-Salem State UniversityNorth Carolina, USA
Learning Objectives:Related to the thoraco-lumbar spine, the participants will be able to:
1) Recognize, describe and apply scientific principles of anatomy, physiology, kinesiology and biomechanics during evaluation and treatment.
2) Demonstrate the ability to competently perform and document all elements of an orthopedic physical examination.
3) Analyze and integrate essential information obtained from physical therapy and associated examinations to diagnose and establish a plan of care with appropriate goals, including pre- and post- operative management of the thoraco-lumbar area.
4) Design and implement an evidence-based intervention program including manual therapy techniques, therapeutic exercises, and more.
1) Physiotherapy all categories2) Rheumatologist3) Orthopedic Doctors4) Technicians
Physiotherapist/Physician: 1,700 SR
SGH Staff/Student: 1,500 SR
Technician: 1,200 SR
For More Information:
Mobile: +966 533163294 (what’s up)
|Event Date||12-18-2018 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||12-20-2018 4:00 pm|