Program Duration: 3 Days (March 21st – 23rd, 2017 ) | Fees: SAR 14,000 per participant | Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Certificate of attendance will be issued by Program on Negotiation| Harvard Law School
Three-Day Program on Negotiation Course is approved by Technical & Vocational Training Corporation (TVTC)-KSA Approval Number 159299715
Negotiation and leadership skills are essential for succeeding in today’s dynamic world. Effective negotiations with international business partners, vendors, colleagues, government officials, and key stakeholders can make an immense difference in successfully running your business and organization. This program has been designed for leaders to learn professional negotiation techniques, including how to overcome barriers and achieve winning outcomes for both parties at the bargaining table.
Key Benefits and Expected Outcomes
- Learn how to confidently negotiate successful deals around the world
- Discover how to build partnerships and create sustainable outcomes.
- Understand how to create value and find win-win solutions to complex problems.
- Improve your working relationships with boards of directors, colleagues, subordinates, clients, and other key stakeholders through effective negotiation and leadership
- Understand how to conduct international negotiations effectively in a turbulent environment
- Learn how to negotiate in a multi-cultural environment
- Design and implement innovative strategies for successful negotiations