When shaving or haircutting, be sure to follow certain health tips and instructions to protect yourself against such infectious diseases as hepatitis (B) and (C) and AIDS. Such tips include:
- Choose a suitable barber, and never go to street barbers.
- Once-use shavers are recommended. Keep away from all other kinds of shavers, including the ones which have their razors changed after every shave.
- Never share others with such personal tools as the brushes used to remove hair, sponges, etc.
- Ask the barber to wash his hands well (by using water and soap) before shaving or haircutting.
- Remember that using your own shavers, and not sharing others with theirs, is the best way to protect yourself against the infection of hepatitis (B)(C) , and maybe AIDS.