Department of Cardiology
The Department of Cardiology at the Saudi German Hospital - Dammam offers many distinguished medical services for patients, we have enough medical experience that you can rely on, through the quality of these services, we are recognized as a healthcare group with an innovative treatment approach for heart disease, our services are provided by A skilled team of the best cardiologists in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Department of Cardiology is equipped to deal with all cases related to this vital organ using the latest preventive and curative treatment methods.
The diagnostic techniques we use to accurately determine cardiovascular problems and design appropriate treatment plans include:
- Electrocardiogram (ECG): An electrocardiogram can detect heart rhythm problems by recording electrical activity caused by the heart muscle during its beat, as well as for early detection of heart attacks.
- Echocardiograms: The Echocardiogram uses sound waves to create a detailed animated picture of the heart, to assess the function and viability of the heart muscle.
- Cardiac Stress Test: Exercise stress tests measure how the heart works when exercise is required, and work harder than usual, and the patient performs walking exercises on a computerized treadmill with a predetermined speed and gradient preset. Blood pressure, heart rate, and ECG are monitored continuously. By the computer during a workout, this is a sensitive test to detect early signs of heart disease, especially heart attacks, or coronary artery blockages.
- Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging (CMRI): The MRI images capture detailed images of the heart, including the cardiovascular chambers.
- Computerized tomography (CT): Computerized tomography provides more detailed information than ordinary x-ray,
What distinguishes the cardiology department within the Saudi German Hospital:
- Our team inside the hospital is committed to the constant pursuit of excellence in the field of medical care, and to providing the best care for our patients and their families.
- We also strive at the present time, to perform heart surgeries through the technique of minimal surgical intervention, in order to obtain excellent results, and very low risks for the patient.
- We provide a full range of services and treatments from routine heart exams, to more advanced surgical interventions and post-treatment follow-up, with a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to care. Cardiac surgeons, doctors, vascular surgeons, and all diagnostic radiologists all work together to design the optimal treatment and recovery plan For every patient.
- As one of the most advanced cardiovascular centers in the Kingdom, our team offers the latest technologies and treatments to treat the most complex cardiovascular diseases, where highly focused care is provided.
- Appointments are available to see patients within 24 hours, seven days a week.
- The cardiac units inside the hospital are considered the most advanced and safe that provide complete cardiovascular care, whether it is for routine checks, or for surgical operations, through advanced medical care solutions such as treatment of high blood pressure, cardiac catheterization, etc. The department is managed by a qualified team Highly qualified covering all critical cardiology specialties.
The cardiologist at the Saudi German Hospital treats all cardiovascular diseases, including:
- Cardiac arrest
- Vascular heart disorders
- Congenital heart diseases
- High blood cholesterol
- Valvular heart diseases
- Cardiac infarctions
- Adult Congenital heart diseases
- Coronary artery disease