- The department offers all types of non contrast and contrast radiology, CT scans, ultrasound and Doppler, and magnetic resonance with and without contrast.
- Non contrast and contrast radiology are available on all parts of the body such as the skull, jaw, chest, limbs and joints, and others. It also provides regular x-ray service inside operating rooms.
- In addition to contrast radiology on all parts of the body such as urinary tract, uterus, lacrimal ducts. And barium study.
- Panorama X ray also available.
- CT scans are available with or without contrast for all parts of the body, such as the brain, neck and arteries, including the aorta and pulmonary artery.
- All operate under the supervision of a distinguished and specialized team of doctors and specialists