The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Saudi German Hospital, Riyadh includes an elite group of professors, doctors, consultants to provide follow-up programs for normal pregnancy, the diagnosis and treatment of recurrent miscarriages, early diagnosis of reproductive system tumors, uterine prolapse, and surgical endoscopes to treat oncology cases,
The hospital-based approach includes becoming your partner in care, recovery, and hope and providing the best solutions to complex problems.
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is dedicated to provide women and their families with the most advanced care available anywhere, using the latest diagnostic technology,
Obstetricians and gynecologists also collaborate with experts in almost every specialty to provide effective care that they work closely with colleagues who specialized in pediatric, gastroenterology, neurosurgery, urology, oncology and other fields where this tradition works together to ensure that the care team develops A treatment plan tailored to your needs and all aspects of your condition.
The highly skilled gynecologists in Saudi German provide women with access to the latest gynecological and reproductive care services that range from routine tests to the latest simple surgical procedures as our doctors hold the best certificates with decades of experience in gynecological diagnosis and treatment.
The department is distinguished by providing the following services:
- We are well aware of the anxiety that afflicts all women of childbirth pain and for this we have brought the best techniques for childbirth without pain.
- Our doctors develop an integrated program to follow up on normal pregnancy, and if there are problems with pregnancy, there is a special unit to follow up on a high risk pregnancy.
- Urology clinic related to gynecology.
- Breast examination.
- Genital infection examination.
- Infertility treatment: Diagnosis and treatment of recurrent miscarriages and full checks.
- Diagnosis and treatment of ectopic pregnancy.
- Early detection, conservative and surgical treatment of benign and malignant reproductive system tumors.
- Treating and tracking symptoms around menopause.
- Regulating hormonal disorders and PMS.
- Pelvic operations for the treatment of vaginal and uterine prolapse.
- TransVaginal reconstructive operations.
The most important characteristic of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the German-Saudi Riyadh:
- The department also aims, since its inception, to provide all high-quality services for all patients inside the Kingdom not only that, but our doctors also strive to provide these distinguished services for prenatal and postpartum cases, as well as gynecology, and what distinguishes us from others is our constant desire to ensure privacy Confidentiality for all women and families.
- We have also started to adopt an approach that reflects our slogan, which is our focus and interest alongside the medical and surgical services that we provide, that we provide educational programs for patients, as well as education and development programs for employees, in order to achieve high levels of patient and employee satisfaction, and we also communicate and cooperate with the best hospitals in Germany to transfer their expertise And their experiences to our employees, who in turn provide us with full support and assistance.
- Our experts also provide sophisticated and emotional care for a wide range of conditions, including high-risk pregnancy, gynecological tumors, and menstrual deformities, we understand our patients' needs and we use the latest research to help every woman receive the individual care that she needs, we promise to maintain the safety and health of women in All stages of life through comprehensive and comfortable services.
Finally: When you receive care, you deserve to receive it in a language that you understand, surrounded by the people you love, and that is why our doctors strive to provide personalized care in comfortable places that take into account your cultural needs.