Services and medical conditions treated by the Urology Department at the Saudi German Hospital, Riyadh
The Urology Department of the Saudi German Hospital Riyadh is one of the departments specialized in dealing with urinary tract diseases for males and females (kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra), as well as diseases of the male genital organs (penis, testes, scrotum, prostate, etc.), and the department specialized in urology surgery..
The Urology Department of the Saudi German Hospital in Riyadh provides appropriate diagnosis and treatment for urinary tract diseases, including cancer, male sexual impotence, urinary incontinence, pelvic pain, urinary stones, male infertility, and prostatic disease, and our doctors perform a urinary bypass surgery and others, the department provides new therapeutic techniques for patients with a variety of urinary tract disorders.
The urologist at the Saudi German Hospital Riyadh has wisdom and experience in internal medicine, paediatrics, gynecology and a number of other specialties, besides the urology specialty, because the urologist faces a wide range of clinical problems, which he must be able to deal with, and include areas Sub-Urology:
- Pediatric urology.
- Urinary tract tumors (urinary tract cancers).
- Male infertility.
- Urinary tract stones treatment.
- Neurological diseases (control of the nervous system of the genitals).
Medical conditions treated by the Urology Department of the Saudi German Hospital in Aseer:
- Cancers of the bladder, kidneys, penis, testes, adrenal glands and prostate.
- Prostatic hyperplasia
- Weak or difficult erection.
- Interstitial cystitis, also called cystitis syndrome.
- Kidney disease
- kidney stones
- Prostatitis, an inflammation of the prostate gland
- Urinary tract infections.
- Varicocele or enlarged veins in the scrotum.
- Cancers of the bladder, kidneys and adrenal glands.
- Interstitial cystitis
- kidney stones
- Urinary tract infection
- Treatment of enurisis
- Urinary obstruction and other problems.
- undescended testis.
The Urology Department of the Saudi German Hospital in Aseer also provides a number of radiology services, including:
- Ultrasound: includes prostate imaging, us guided tissue biopsy, and imaging of the bladder and urinary tract.
- Spiral computed tomography.
- Magnetic resonance imaging.
- Cell and bone imaging.
- Routine checks for urine flow.
- EC, and DMSA.
- Use of an interventional therapeutic catheter.
When you visit the hospital's urology department, they will start taking one or more of these tests to find out your condition:
- Imaging tests, including CT scans, MRI or ultrasound, which allows you to see what's inside your urinary tract.
- They can use and examine the urine sample to check for bacteria
Urologists at the Saudi German Hospital Riyadh are also trained to perform various types of surgery, which include:
- Bladder, kidney or prostate biopsy
- Cystectomy, which involves removing the bladder, to treat cancer.
- Kidney transplant, replacing diseased kidneys with healthy ones.
- Urinary organs that are not well formed.
- Prostatectomy, which involves removing all or part of the prostate gland to treat prostate cancer.
- Incontinence treatment
- Transurethral prostatectomy, which includes removing excess tissue from the enlarged prostate
- Ureteroscopy, to remove kidney stones and ureter.
- Kidney stone extraction by means of uretroscope.