COVID-19: DOs & DON'Ts
Frequent washing of hands for 20 seconds at least by soap and water or alcohol 70%; especially after sneezing, coughing or using the toilet.
Stay at home, as self-quarantine is a reliable method to avoid COVID-19.
- If you had to get out of your home, make sure to apply social distancing rule; you should be 6 feet away from other people. Also, avoid crowded and poorly ventilated areas.
- Healthy well-balanced diet as well as some daily home exercise will be helpful for promoting the functional capacity of the immune system to avoid COVID-19.
- If you experience common symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, fatigue and dry cough), you should seek medical advice immediately.
- You should cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or by a sterile towel during coughing or sneezing.
- Your home should be sterilized every day in addition to frequent cleaning of the commonly touched surfaces and objects.
Don't touch your face with your hands.
- Don't wear face mask unless you are diagnosed with COVID-19 or suspect having COVID-19.
- Don't share your personal objects with the others, even with your family members.